Have fun helping people figure out what colors and themes
are best for their upcoming wedding, sweet sixteen or company event.
Part-time, VERY CREATIVE, 20-25 hours per week. Flexible hours.
In order to qualify you must:
- Be Highly Visual
- Have innate sales ability
- Have the ability to quickly build rapport with new clients and win their confidence
- Be great at guiding clients to colors choices and designs that will make their event a smashing success.
Who are we?
We are a small group of artists, actors and creative people
who enjoy schmoozing with clients part-time, providing excellent design advice and guidance.
If our clients like your design ideas, then they will
become customers and purchase their party décor from us.
Our company is located in Chelsea, and has been around for many years. We have done hundreds of events.
Our niche is a line of hand crafted favors and decorations that our customers love.
If you are HIGHLY verbal, extremely creative, and very self-expressive
and enjoy talking with people over the phone from all over the world about their happy occasions,
then by all means apply for this job.
First, call 646-536-3728 and leave a message telling us why you
would be great for this job.
Second, send resume with cover letter detailing your sales
We will provide paid training for suitable candidates.
Must be available at least one Saturday or Sunday per month.
Be a part of a youthful and energetic team
- Compensation: Hourly base plus commission on sales. Paid training for qualified candidates
- This is a part-time job.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Job posting from: Graphic Design Jobs