Posts Tagged ‘Online’
We are a small but growing online magazine and creative agency looking for a highly motivated intern. We share an office with a fashion label, painter, and other creative types, and the atmosphere is relaxed, fun and exciting.
The right man or woman for the job will possess some combination of the following:
- can write good
– lives and/or breathes social media
– sees seconds or even minutes into the future
– possesses joie de something and/or a laptop
– knows graphic design
– appreciates fashion, music, art, nightlife, and/or culture
– doesn’t mind breaking a sweat
We can be flexible with your schedule if you return the favor. We don’t pay (yet), but we promise you will learn, meet important/interesting people, and have real responsibility, and we will work with you to help you obtain credit for your school.
Please provide a cover email, resume and, if applicable, a portfolio. If you have a web or social media presence, please provide a link.
- Compensation: No pay, but we’ll help you obtain credit.
- This is a part-time job.
- This is an internship job
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Job posting from: Graphic Design Jobs
DesignBeep.com in association with Invoicera has come up with an exciting giveaway this time. We are giving away 5 Invoicera Basic Plans for 3 months for free of cost to our readers. To win a plan you would have to participate in the contest as mentioned in the contest section of this post and you could be among one of the 5 lucky winners who could get free 3 months subscription of Invoicing Plan absolutely free.
We at Invoicera also love the fact that with the subscribers attained from a giveaway event, it allows us later to form a relationship with our subscriber base, and hopefully acquire many more customers for lifetime.
For those who don’t know about Invoicera, Invoicera is an online invoicing and time tracking application which reduces your time spent invoicing to minutes!
Why to choose Invoicera.com?
Invoicera is a trouble-free and extremely easy to use online invoicing and time tracking-service designed for freelancers and creative professionals in mind that’s well priced and offers a spontaneous user interface with a solid collection of multiple great features.
Invoicera with its exceptional features, outstanding sponsorship, great customer support system and cost efficiency will permit you to handle your online invoicing tasks professionally. You can save more time and manage your business in a smooth and proficient way with Invoicera and moreover, will also get paid faster from your clients as automatic late payment reminders will be sent to your client.
Additional Useful Features of Invoicera :
1. Multiple Languages and Currency Support: It helps in creating and sending invoices to your clients in their respective currency and language. Invoices in 11 languages can be created for your individual clients from all across the world. This will make your clients comfortable with meaningful and accurate invoices.
2. Time Tracking: Time tracking solution is amazing. It helps you to keep a track of time spent on each specific project and lets you keep a frequent check on every task performed. This ensures how your work is progressing regardless of time boundaries.
3. Expense Tracking: To keep a track of all your projects expenses effortlessly and accurately, Invoicera provides expense tracking .In invoice, the entire expenses of your specific project will be added to allow you to get paid in full. By importing your expenses in your Invoicera’s account, you will be able to know about your business profitability and whether it is up to date or not.
4. Customized Invoice Template: To make sure your business identity is reflected and represented through the invoices received by your clients, professionally multiple designed templates have been provided. For those who are not that much technically sound to customize their template, for those Invoicera has come up with a Template Customization Service, with which you can get your invoice/estimate template customized by their experts as per your requirements.
5. Magento Extension: With Invoicera’s magento extension, you can easily generate and send professional invoices to your customers with in real time as soon as they place an order on your store.
6. Invoicera with Google Apps: If you are a user of Google apps, then using Invoicera will create many benefits here. The application can easily be accessed through Google apps with single sign in process and further utilizing Invoicera with single Google sub-domain.
7. Invoice Scheduling: Scheduling of your invoice to be sent on specific date and time can be carved out. It would be sent automatically on the set date & time without any complexity. This will make your workload lighter.
8. Late Fees Payment: Invoicera gives you the option to charge late fees from the defaulters. It is just one click away and you can add late fee charges in the invoice and get paid in either percentage terms or in a fixed amount
9. Referral Program: With Invoicera’s Referral Program, you can earn 40% recurring commission for life time by simply getting your friends or your business contacts to sign up for the Invoicera’s paid subscription.
How you can win this GiveAway?
To win this giveaway you would need to tweet this story and just simply leave a comment below.
Contest will be valid till 12 Feb, 2012
Hurry, the deadline to enter is:Feb 12th, 2012 at 11:59 PM. Winners from all the valid and correct entries will be drawn and will be notified by email on 13th February 2012.
Note: This contest is only valid for New users and free users of Invoicera and existing paid users of Invoicera will not be eligible to win the prize of this contest.
A few simple things to remember:
- Post your comment before the contest ends. Any comment after the due date will not be considered liable to the prize.
- Please, do not submit entries from multiple email addresses – this is unfair to other visitors and when noted will cause all your entries to be voided.
- We’ll be emailing you as well and you will have one week to claim your prize. If we don’t hear back from you, we’ll have to give the prize to someone else.
Here’s a limited period Giveaway that you will not like to miss.
Now a days, in very fast world every body need comfort. They need solution of their problem without leaving their office chair or home. Suppose you wanted to start a …
Our CD-Rom/DVD driver appears to have been deleted from our computer, probably either by a virus or a hacker. when I put a CD-Rom into the drive, I get a message on the screen that there isn't a CD-Rom in the drive. For this reason, buying a driver on a CD-Rom won't help.
You do need any drivers. probably you need a new CD/DVD ROM. if its showing you a message that there is no CD-ROM in the drive it means that its not reading the disk. Good Luck !!!!
All Drivers are free. go to the site that makes your CD/DVD Drive and see if there is any driver for it. Most Drivers now are just basic windows drivers that are part of Windows XP.
Not all Blank CD's work with each Drive. some Drives are just picky and won't read the CD and give you the same error you have. also it would depend if you are buying CD+R or CD-R and how your drive is made for that type of disc.
style = “float: left; margin: 5px; font-size: 80%”>
by Read online articles
Choose a letter online when you send your package to a friend or family member
You can find from time to time you need to send a parcel to a friend or family member, which could be for a variety of reasons. For example, it can be a birthday or special occasion that you want to send a gift to a location in the UK or abroad. Another reason to send a parcel may be to refer a friend or member of the family left your house while visiting for example.When you send a package you often need to choose among a variety of delivery options to find the best deal for you, while offering the best value with quality service. You can choose from a variety of options on the delivery market, choosing the best option for you is all about selection. You can choose from a variety of delivery speeds, you can often get a delivery overnight sent to the United Kingdom for last minute gifts and urgent issues. For items not so urgent, you can save some money and send the item with a slower service delivery. Most often, however, delivery is a question of price. You do not want to find that you are getting a great service and pay twice as much as the other mail service that can provide a similar service at half price. This is where you need to shop around for the best prices on mail online, you have two options when you shop. One option is to browse through the official courier for a quote on your performance
Another option would be to choose a package delivery service;. These services allow you to compare some prices for online messaging. You simply need to complete the specification size and weight of your package and destination. After completing these details, you will receive a list of quotes to choose from a variety of different services that allow you to find the best deal for you.Once you find the business that suits you better, you can now complete your transaction through the service delivery of packages. This saves you from having to run after the agreement that you have found. Book a collection online and mail will get your package from your home or workplace. This is a viable option, given that it causes minimal disruption to your daily schedule.
More Quotes Articles friends