Chicago Children’s Theatre is completely renovating our website and looking for creative, driven, excited talent to come on-board as the lead designer of this project. You will build the design of the website and work with a programmer to make the site fully functioning and interactive.
We are seeking a new website that:
*Reinforces the brand and vision of Chicago Children’s Theatre
*Excites viewers about upcoming shows and events
*Integrates our facebook and twitter feeds
*Invites children to stay on our site and play interactive games
After completion of this project, your position will possibly transfer into a part-time designer/marketing assistant. You will help to maintain the website and handle the strategic planning and execution of our social media outreach. You will also take on the planning, design, and execution of our eblast communication.
– Degree in graphic design or related study
– Previous work experience in print, online, and/or mobile
– Great organization and the ability to translate that into a user-friendly online experience
– Ability to manage time effectively and work against deadlines
– Ability to work well in a team environment – able to take direction and give feedback
– Ability to create and develop beyond what the client may expect
– Commitment to providing great work for the task at hand
– A great attitude and able to have fun
– desire to continuously push into new areas of work / experiment with new techniques
To apply please email your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without a design portfolio will not be considered. Position to start late May. Pay is hourly and is negotiable.
- Location: Chicago
- Compensation: Hourly and Negotiable
- This is at a non-profit organization.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Job posting from: Graphic Design Jobs
Graphic Design Jobs